Reporting to the Product Lead, the position holder will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, deploying and supporting tools and solutions for our customers. It will be your responsibility to help our team build scalable, highly available, reliable, secure deployments using an agile methodology.
- Design, Architect, develop, test, maintain and support software tools and platforms.
- Engage in all aspects of the software development cycle including; coding, documentation, testing, deployment, user training, post implementation support, maintenance and issue resolution of the core product offerings.
- Evaluate and improve existing products and solutions, by researching new and alternate technologies and designs.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the development team through advancing the development pipeline, tools and software development practices.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Backend development experience with procedural languages such as Python, C#, PHP, Java. Preferably Python and C# or Python and PHP
- Android or iOS experience is an added advantage..
- Deep understanding of API development with various integration protocols e.g. Rest, Soap etc.
- Experience accessing and using relational databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MsSQL or Oracle
- Must be able to work closely within the team and at the same time be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with human centered design / design thinking & other UI/UX design paradigms.
Send your resume to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 3rd December 2020